Different Stages...

While arranging for interview.....

Jobseeker: This week not very convenient. Schedule is abit tight.

Adeline: Aiyo. What stage is your project at now? Implementation?

Jobseeker: Desperate stage... *Sigh*

Adeline: ....... ^^|||

*~*~*

One of the rare and few pleasantly humorous moments. 

For those who know of what is a SDLC would probably understand it better, but the punchline is not really that hard to get. 

I know I'm really mean by finding this funny after the fact, but still.... I garnered quite a few "Likes" and positive comments when I pasted this conversation on my Facebook, so I figured this deserves a blog post on its own. =D

Signing off
Adeline
From the Desk of a Recruiter



Copyright © 2009 From the Desk of a Recruiter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.