The Job

This happened to me at around 7pm one fine day....:

Call in applicant: "I saw a job advert on the net. I'd like to talk to your HR Manager about this."

Me: "We're a recruitment consultancy here. Maybe I can help you with that."

Call in applicant: "I'd like to talk to someone about job opportunity"

Me: "What is it regarding? Maybe I can help you with that."

Call in applicant: "No, I'd like to talk to someone about the job."

Me: "............. Yes, you can talk to me. What is it regarding?"

Call in applicant: "No. I'd like to talk to someone about the job. Can you get someone to call me back about the job?"

*Me facepalming*

Me: "Okay... What is your number?"

Call in applicant: "+971 XXXXXXX"

Me: "Sorry, we can only accept candidates currently residing in Singapore."

Call in applicant: "Fine." *hangs up*


*~*~*

My only reaction at the end of the conversation:

WHAT JOB LAH! 


All in a day's work.




*Takes deep breath*


Signing off
Adeline
From the Desk of the Recruiter


Copyright © 2009 From the Desk of a Recruiter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.